Sunday, December 30, 2007

H/Hr!!!! (my last post for this year, mayeb)

new color code: H/Hr stuff or D/E stuff

anyways....my H/Hr fandom is getting stronger!!! i just dwnloaded loads of pics!!!i also discovered loads of sites!!!

LCA has 80 reviews!!! which is sooo like a good improvement for me!!!

loads of stuff been goin' on lately...my aunt and uncle from canada arrived yesterday..i bought 3 books yesterday(obsessing over books already :))....we did a pilgrimage today..............NEW YEAR's eve's tomorrow!!!! ahhh!!!!

anywayz....hp-stars.com(H/Hr&D/E site which is soooo kewl!!!) has totally lmao-funny
screencaps.....



this might be my last post for this year and i stl didn't blog my school's musicale.....anyways i havent made any New yr. reso but i might post it up or something.....

what i'm listening to: New York Dolls songs and 'Apologize' by timbaland ft. one republic (my song of the moment!!!)

No comments: