Saturday, October 4, 2008

my unknown wizard rock band got featured in an article in WIZROCKLOPEDIA!!!

hey pig!!! so i was like chking the wizrocklopedia sight and i read this article on unknown wizard rock bands...i got surprised wen i saw this article:

Letrix
Sadly, I have noticed that Wrockers who are purely instrumental have a tendency to get overlooked from time to time. When I first listened to LetriX, however, I was enthralled by her clear understanding of something so interesting and intense as the “Lestrange Madness” or the peculiar way a “Love Potion” will take effect on an unsuspecting victim.

“Love Potion” captures my imagination with its initial intensity as the potion is brewed and the plan hatched. From there it moves to the stage where the potion itself is consumed by the victim (I always picture Tom Riddle, Sr.). Then there is the aloofness in someone under the effect of a love potion. Eventually, it begins to wear off and you begin to wonder if this is where Merope began to delude herself into believing that Tom really loved her, potion or no.

LetriX’s “All is Well Cantabile” also holds my attention strongly. When listening to this song, it becomes clear that the lightness and joy in the music is fresh, new – come after long suffering. I am constantly impressed when I listen to this music, so perfectly catching the emotion it hopes to describe.

*weee!!

No comments: