Friday, December 12, 2008

my name was on hp-stars!!!

i e-mailed mia from hp-stars about dan talking about kissing emma:D hehehe: here's wat it says:
*~*HP Stars*~*
****Harry Potter Stars Forums****
December 9th
Darn, I had a whole update, and then my computer shut off!! >.< Okay, well here is take two. Booo!!!!
First off, because The Dark Knight is out on DVD (haha), I have the first picture of the week being Dan with Heath Ledger. The second one is from OhMyWatson (more HERE) of Emma at Santa Monica. Finally, the third one is just cute :) **
The poll showed that you all would favor Dan and Emma sneaking out together to go and make out in Dan's trailer. So, I made a quick The Beat issue and incorporated that in there.

Emma attended the Tales of Despereaux and OhMyWatson has some great pics up! See all of the pics HERE (her makeup is so pretty! not sure about the dress, though....) and my favorite are below.
* *
There is a slightly annoying video of Emma doing a lot of the promo ads. It wouldn't be annoying if all of them weren't bunched together! But the little mouse is adoooorrrabbblllleeeee :) So it's worth seeing. Watch that HERE. She also had a neat photoshoot (my fav pic below), and the rest of the images can be seen at IHW.
**
Adrianne sent us a video of Dan talking about kissing Emma in the final movie. It's a pretty cute video, if I do say so myself :) See that HERE!
Kala's last bit of Say What's are up! See my fav below and on her page HERE.
**
I think that's everything! I'll have a new poll up next time (I'm too mad at my computer! haha)
-Mia*~

No comments: