Wednesday, December 24, 2008

What's up with me? (My conclusions about life)

ei pig...new colour code...it's for blogs about my current feelings and etc.
what's up with my life ryt nw:

1.So...right now...i just finished the 1st part of my x-mas gift to patty s. which is a rose/scorpius...i actually finished it last dec.16 but the file got corrupted and so i wrote another one...i totally cried when i edited it last week...i was like wtf?! 4 months of planning and writing and it got corrupted just like that?!!! so i have no choice but to write it again lasr dec.19 and finished it dec.23 about 11pm or so.....life is so unfair.some of your hardwork crumbles to dust...

2.i can't feel the x-mas spirit..its either i have a stone cold heart or its just part of puberty or of growing up whatever.....ugh.....life is weird....growing up sux...

3.fake poster of DEATHLY HALLOWS...lemme see....in my previous blog i posted about it and so im gonna expound my feelings about it here......so....yah...it actually made me cry!!! i mean i know it's fake but: "ONE WAY.ONE HERO.ONE FATE"
IF UR a total HARRY POTTER fan like i am u would get what it truly means...i mean seriously when i was reading it all over again it go stuck in my head until the next day in school and then out of the blue it came to my head again after a test and it brought me back to DH depression again.

Seriously...its like my life already and it's true. other wouldn't believe it coz they never tried something like this yet. maybe they did but not rili as in like mine coz mine is like 'OMG-DH-JUST-CAME-AND-I-THINK-A-PART-OF-MY-SOUL-JUST-DIED' thing and it takes time to heal my depression....ACTUALLY, IT WOULD TAKE ANOTHER HP SERIES TO CURE ME................my conclusion to this is life sux....all things end,which makes life sucky...im gonna go crazy and turn into a psycopath weirdo...we're all gonna die since everything ends....DEATH IS ALWAYS THERE:(

that's all..

what i'm listenin' to(bin a long time since i had this thng):end of an era by OBatR >>>>the song that fits my mood for number 3

No comments: